AIM
Lacool351

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

Great Job

I especially liked the credits music. Can I download that somewhere?

Ebonics Language Lesson Ebonics Language Lesson

Already Been Done

This has been done many times, but the original is still on here and just as good as yours, if not better. Tom Fulp comments on this under the explanation of light auras, so you should know about it. In fact, the original was one of the very first things on the portal. I gave you fair grades, but overall it's a redux.

Little Bunny Foo Foo Little Bunny Foo Foo

Pretty Good

Definitely good for a first flash, but try adding a few more frames to the fight scene, and speeding up the fight scene's FPS. The graphics are a bit fuzzy, so try optimizing them also. Do those 2 things and you'll have a seamless flash.

The Perilous Voyage The Perilous Voyage

Nice Touch

That was great. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I find drawing with only 1 color, yet still achieving such greatness with drawigns requires much talent. Nice soundtrack, as well.

A Do A Don't 5 A Do A Don't 5

Gahahaha

Funny Stuff, make more!

Final Fantasy VBall Final Fantasy VBall

Yay

That was great. THe previous guy is a jackass and will probably be giving zeroes to a lot of movies here, since I can only think of 1 or 2 things on newgrounds that aren't "childish". It was funny and original.

The Ultimate MK Parody The Ultimate MK Parody

Woo

You may notice all 10s, and that isn't because I am spamming high grades. Few newgrounds things are 'laugh out loud' funny, but that's one of them.

College University pt 5 College University pt 5

Great Job

I love this stuff man, good job. I swear if you got some nimators together you could make a TV show to rival simpsons!

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

Genius

That was pure brilliance. All my 5s are belong to this.

Stiktrix Stiktrix

W-O-W

Man that kicked ass. It was like having a seizure and seing pictures.