AIM
Lacool351

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

Great Job

I especially liked the credits music. Can I download that somewhere?

Ebonics Language Lesson Ebonics Language Lesson

Already Been Done

This has been done many times, but the original is still on here and just as good as yours, if not better. Tom Fulp comments on this under the explanation of light auras, so you should know about it. In fact, the original was one of the very first things on the portal. I gave you fair grades, but overall it's a redux.

Little Bunny Foo Foo Little Bunny Foo Foo

Pretty Good

Definitely good for a first flash, but try adding a few more frames to the fight scene, and speeding up the fight scene's FPS. The graphics are a bit fuzzy, so try optimizing them also. Do those 2 things and you'll have a seamless flash.

Invaders 2002 Invaders 2002

That was fine

That was great, who made the music? But you have to learn to ignore the sugred up weirdos out there, like the guy who said "this has nothing on other video games', or something to that degree. Zhu was utterly flamed for XiaoXiao 3 because it was a stick movie, but rather than just quitting because of ungrateful people or just jerks, he made another one which was even better, and has kept making them, each one of them better than the last, and he was flamed the whole way. However, from what I read you aren't too fond of stick movies. Some might say you are ingrateful, but you have the right to hate them, just as others have the right to hate your game.

Anyway, good game.

Sticks doing trix shooter Sticks doing trix shooter

Not bad

Just clean it up a bit and it could look pretty good. The symbols are screwed up a bit and they come from the sides spinning, and it doesn't make much sense. I have seen stuff like this before, you obviously did the hard part and put in all the work, just spend a little more time on it fixing it up and it could get daily feature.

Galactic Stampede Galactic Stampede

GLORIOUS BEYONG BELIEF

Holy shit...Wow, just wow. If I ever learn to draw even one of those scenes I will be satisfied with my life. You are glorious, and the fact that this only has 59 views is sickening. MAKE A SEQUEL! You are...amazing. That blows away pico! (Well, pico was flash 4, so no offense tom). This is probably the best damn thing on this site. If it goes under without due respect I won't be able to sleep at night. A 2?!?!?! WHo the fuck is giving this the rating of "Nothing too new or interesting" (well. lower, since I gave it a 5). Tom, put this on the front page!